Aéroport de Poitiers – Biard
|IATA: PIS – ICAO: LFBI|
|Elevation AMSL||423 ft / 129 m|
|Location in Poitou-Charentes region|
Poitiers–Biard Airport (French: Aéroport de Poitiers – Biard, IATA: PIS, ICAO: LFBI) is an airport located at Biard, 2.4 kilometres (1.5 mi) west of Poitiers, in the Vienne department of the Poitou-Charentes region in France.
The airport resides at an elevation of 423 feet (129 m) above mean sea level. It has one paved runway designated 03/21 which measures 2,350 by 45 metres (7,710 ft × 148 ft). It also has a two parallel grass runways: 03R/21L measuring 1,200 by 100 metres (3,937 ft × 328 ft) and 03L/21R measuring 1,200 by 100 metres (3,937 ft × 328 ft). The longer grass runway is for use by glider aircraft.
Airlines and destinations
operated by HOP!
|La Rochelle, Lyon
Seasonal: Dublin (begins 17 June 2015), Edinburgh (resumes 2 July 2015), Marrakech (begins 17 June 2015), Marseille (begins 19 June 2015), Porto (begins 16 June 2015), Shannon
- PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 30 Apr 2015. (
- "IATA Location Code Search (PIS – City: Poitiers, Airport: Biard)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- Aéroport de Poitiers-Biard (official site) (French)
- Aéroport de Poitiers-Biard (Union des Aéroports Français) (French)
- Aeronautical chart for LFBI at SkyVector
- Current weather for LFBI at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for PIS at Aviation Safety Network