|Elevation||36 m (118 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Pojhi Kapoor is located at  It has an average elevation of 36 metres..
Pojhi Kapoor is about 15 km from district headquarters Chhapra.It falls under Bhualur Panchayat of Saran district .Garkha is nearest city.The village is well-connected by roads in all seasons. The nearest railway station is Chhapra and the nearest airport is Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport, Patna.
Development Works(Presently Running)
- Water supply pipelines: Going to get equipped with Water supply pipelines for each home belongs to the premises of this village. This work is at last stage of its completion. Image of developmental works will be available soon.
Healthcare & Facilities
- There is a Government Hospital situated in Pojhi Kapoor providing round the clock medical facility to people of the area.
- Electricity supply is available for an average duration of 18 Hour(s)/24 Hour(s). Timings for breakdown are as:4 P.M.-6 P.M. and 8 P.M.-10 P.M.
Pojhi Kapoor has three primary schools and one Higher Secondary School specially for girls affiliated to Bihar School Examination Board.
- Sitaram Project Balika Uchhayatar(+2) Vidyalaya,Pojhi Kapoor
- Prathmik Vidyalya,Pojhi Kapoor
- Prathmik Kanya Vidyalya,Pojhi Buzurg
- Prathmik Vidyalya,Pojhi Buzurg
- "Pojhi Kapoor Village Bhualpur Panchayat Marhourah Block, saran Bihar India". Brandbihar.com. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
- "Get Address of Properties Near 25.8706227,84.8541869". Getaddress.net. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
- "Census of India: Population Finder". Censusindia.gov.in. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
- "Get Address of Properties Near 25.869550243598322,84.86068367958069". Getaddress.net. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
- "Lal Babu Rai Lal(Independent(IND)):Constituency- Saran(BIHAR) - Affidavit Information of Candidate:". Myneta.info. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
|This article related to a location in Bihar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|