From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poke may refer to:
- PEEK and POKE, BASIC commands, often used as cheats in video games
- Poke (confectionery), a dry, cone-shaped pastry
- Poke (Cook Islands), an Oceanian pudding
- Poke (Ender's Game), a fictional character
- Poke (Facebook), a software feature
- Poke (game), a two-player card game
- Poke (Hawaii), a raw fish salad
- Poke (Oklahoma State University), an American athlete
- Poke (surname), a surname
- Poke language, a Soko–Kele language spoken by the Topoke people
- Virginia poke, a perennial plant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.