Polar Bear (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Polar bear (disambiguation))
A polar bear is a giant bear species.
Polar Bear may also refer to:
- The Naked Brothers Band: Polar Bears, A Naked Brothers Band movie
- Polar Bear (American band), an American rock band
- Polar Bear (British band), a British jazz band
- Snow Patrol, a Scottish alternative rock band previously known as Polarbear
- "Polar Bear", a song by Ride from their 1990 album Nowhere
- "Polar Bear", a song by Therapy? from their 2004 album Never Apologise Never Explain
- "Polar Bear", a song by Smile, later recorded by Queen
- "Polar Bear", nickname to Limp Bizkit front man Fred Durst.
- Polar Bear Lake, an alternative name for White Bear Lake, Minnesota
- Polar Bear Pass, a pass on Bathurst Island, Nunavut, Canada
- a member of a polar bear club, a common nickname for an ice swimming club
- Polar Bear Expedition, a U.S. troop contingent 1918-1919
- Polar Bear (cocktail) a cocktail that tastes like a peppermint patty.
- Polar bear, a member of the Bear community in gay culture
- A make of undersuit for a diving drysuit.
- A nickname for the ice-road truck driver Hugh Rowland in Ice Road Truckers
- Polar bear plunge, a type of fundraiser
- Polar Bears, a play by Mark Haddon
- Polar Bear (locomotive), a Bagnall narrow gauge steam locomotive built for the Groudle Glen Railway, at the Amberley Museum Railway.
- Knockout (violent game), assaults in which, purportedly, one or more assailants attempt to knock out an unsuspecting victim, usually white, often with a single sucker punch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.