From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Polaris or polaris in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polaris is a star, also known as the North Star.
Polaris may also refer to:
Comics and literature
- Polaris (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero
- Polaris (novel), by Jack McDevitt
- "Polaris" (short story), by H. P. Lovecraft
- Doctor Polaris, a DC Comics villain
- Polaris (poker bot)
- Polaris (processor)
- Polaris Office, office suite that runs on mobile platforms
- Polaris, a port of the Solaris operating system to PowerPC
- Polaris, the development codename for Windows Media Player 11
- Polaris (arcade game)
- Polaris (2005 role-playing game)
- Polaris (1997 role-playing game)
- Polaris galaxy, featured in the video game Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Polaris (band)
- Nexus Polaris (The Kovenant album)
- Polaris (Kangta album)
- Polaris (Stratovarius album)
- Polaris Music Prize
- "Rust in Peace...Polaris", from the album Rust in Peace by Megadeth
- "Polaris" (song), from the album Twilight of the Innocents by Ash
- "Polaris", from the album Nocturne by The Human Abstract
- "Polaris", from the album Futures by Jimmy Eat World
- "Polaris", from the album Simple Things by Zero 7
- "Polaris", from the single Silent Bible by Nana Mizuki
- Polaris mine, Little Cornwallis Island, Nunavut
- Polaris Tower, a giant Ferris wheel at Kumdori Land, Yuseong-gu, Daejon
- Polaris, California, in Nevada County
- Polaris, Montana, in Beaverhead County
- Polaris Amphitheater, Columbus, Ohio
- Polaris Fashion Place, Columbus, Ohio
- A revolving restaurant atop the Hyatt Regency Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Polaris Award, awarded to airline crews
- Polaris Motor, an Italian ultralight trike manufacturer
- Airbus CC-150 Polaris, a Canadian military plane
- B&F Fk14 Polaris, a German ultralight aircraft
- Polaris, previously named USS Periwinkle (1865–1871) and America (1864), a steamer sunk in 1872
- MS Polaris, a Russian-owned passenger ship built in Denmark in 1968
- USS Polaris (AF-11), a freighter built in 1938
- Polaris (convention)
- POLARIS (seismology)
- UGM-27 Polaris, a nuclear missile
- UK Polaris programme, a British nuclear weapons programme.
- Polaris spacecraft, or TecSAR, Israeli reconnaissance satellite
- Polara (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Polaris"
- All pages with titles containing "Polaris"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.