Pole position (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pole Position (disambiguation))
|Look up pole position in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pole position is a racing term identifying a starting position at the front of the grid.
Pole position may also refer to:
- Pole Position (video game), a 1982 motor-racing video game
- Pole Position (TV series), a 1984 animated cartoon series
- "Pole Position", an Ace of Base demo song from their 1999 album Singles of the 90s
- Pole Position Raceway, a chain of indoor go kart tracks in the United States
- Pole Position, a Yu-Gi-Oh! card that caused infinite loops and new rules to avoid such conflicts
- Pole Position, a Swedish synthpop band formed in 1988, now known as Elegant Machinery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.