|Fleet size||28 (+32 orders)|
|Parent company||Anatoly Karpov (100%)|
|Key people||Anatoly Stepanovich Karpov (General Director)|
CJSC «Polet Airlines» (Russian: ЗАО «Авиакомпания „Полёт“», «ZAO Aviakompániya “Palyót”») is an airline based in Voronezh, Russia. It operates a worldwide cargo and domestic passenger charter services from Voronezh, as well as regional passenger and cargo services from Sokol. Its main base is Chertovitskoye Airport, Voronezh.
The airline was established and started operations in 1988. In 2002 Polet began serving the agricultural, aeromedical and aerial photography markets. The airline is wholly owned by Anatoly S Karpov (Chief Executive and General Director) and has a 19,5% holding in Voronezhavia.
In December 2013, the carrier announced that Polet evaluates the acquisition of five midzsize jets for charter operations out of Voronezh.
As of October 2013, Polet Airlines operates scheduled passenger flights to the following destinations:
- Anapa – Anapa Airport
- Belgorod – Belgorod International Airport
- Lipetsk – Lipetsk Airport
- Moscow – Domodedovo Airport
- Saint Petersburg – Pulkovo Airport
- Simferopol – Simferopol International Airport
- Sochi – Sochi Airport
- Ulyanovsk – Ulyanovsk Vostochny Airport
- Voronezh – Voronezh International Airport (Hub)
|Aircraft type||In fleet||Orders||Passengers||Age
|Aircraft Type||In fleet||Orders||Cargo, MT||Age||Notes|
|Antonov An-30A||2||—||N/A||35.7||Aerial cartography and stored|
|Antonov An-124-100||4||5||122||16||One more stored|
- (Russian) Federal State Unitary Enterprise "State Air Traffic Management Corporation", Airline Reference, Vol. 1, Russian Federation, 20 February 2007, p. 340
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 10 April 2007. pp. 64–65.
- ch-aviation: Polet wants 737s/A320s to exploit Voronezh pax charter market
- (Russian) Ilyushin Finance Company
- Airfleets.net page for Polet Airlines
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Polet Airlines.|