From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up police in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Police are organizations established to maintain law and order.
Police may also refer to:
- The Police, a British band
- Police (1916 film), a film starring Charlie Chaplin
- Police (TV series), a 1982 documentary series by Roger Graef
- Police (1985 film), a film by Maurice Pialat
- Police (2005 film)
- The Police (play), a play by Sławomir Mrożek
(Most of these derive from the Slavic root polje or similar, meaning "field".)
- Police, Poland (German Pölitz), a city in north-west Poland
- The Port of Police, seaport on the Oder River in north-west Poland
- Police, Greater Poland Voivodeship, a village in west-central Poland
- Police, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (German Politz), a village in south-west Poland
- Polica, a mountain in southern Poland
- Police nad Metují, (German Politz an der Mettau) in the Hradec Králové Region
- Police (Vsetín District) or Police u Valašského Meziříčí (Politz), a community in Okres Vsetín, Zlín Region
- Horní Police (Oberpolitz) a community in Okres Česká Lípa, Liberec Region
- Police u Jemnice (Pullitz), a community in Okres Třebíč, Vysočina Region
- Police (Šumperk District) or Police u Mohelnice (Polleitz), a community in Okres Šumperk, Olomouc Region
- Police (brand), an Italian manufacturer of fashion accessories
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.