From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Police Gazette, or some variation thereof has been the title of several magazines:
- Police Gazette (UK), first published in 1772
- Cleave's Weekly Police Gazette, published between 1836 and 1838 in London.
- Penny Sunday Times and People's Police Gazette, published in 1840-1842 in London by E. Lloyd at Shoreditch and Strand
- National Police Gazette, an American magazine published between 1845 and 1977
- Victoria Police Gazette, published in Australia between 1853 and 1870
- Police Gazette, an abstract painting by Willem de Kooning.
- Police Gazette, the working title of James Ellroy's 2009 novel Blood's a Rover
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Police Gazette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.