From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Police Woman (disambiguation))
A police woman is a female police officer.
Police woman may also refer to:
- Police Woman (TV series), a 1970s American drama, starring Angie Dickinson
- Police Woman (film), a 1974 martial arts movie, starring Yuen Qiu (with a cameo by Jackie Chan)
- Marie Owens, believed to be the first U.S. female police officer, 1891
- Alice Stebbins Wells, believed to be the first American-born woman police officer, 1910
- Margaret Q. Adams, believed to be the first female U.S. deputy sheriff, 1912
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Police Woman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.