From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Military of the
- Polish–Ottoman War (1484–1504)
- Jan Olbracht's Moldavian expedition of 1497 and Ottoman's retribution raid a year later
- Moldavian Magnate Wars, a period of near constant warfare at the end of the 16th century and the beginning of the 17th century, ending with:
- Polish–Ottoman War (1620–1621) (or the First Polish–Ottoman War)
- Polish–Ottoman War (1633–1634)
- Polish–Cossack–Tatar War (1666–1671)
- as part of the Great Turkish War:
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.