From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Polish-Lithuanian)
Polish–Lithuanian can refer to:
- Polish–Lithuanian union (1385–1569)
- Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth (1569–1795)
- Polish-Lithuanian (adjective) as used to describe groups, families, or individuals with histories in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Polish–Lithuanian relations (since 1918)
- Polish minority in Lithuania
- Lithuanian minority in Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.