|First contested||Warsaw, November 12, 2006|
|Most recent meeting||Warsaw, July 14, 2013|
|Broadcasters||Sport Klub (2011),
TVP Sport (2013)
|Number of meetings||8|
|Most wins||Giants Wrocław (3)|
|NAC (2012), Trawnik Producent (2013)|
The SuperFinal PLFA (more commonly known as the Polish Bowl) is the championship game of the Polish American Football League (PLFA). The first Polish Bowl played on November 12, 2006 in Warsaw at the Marymont stadium between top two teams in regular season. Since 2007 in the Polish Bowl game is played between Semi-Final winners.
As the Super Bowl, the Polish Bowl uses Roman numerals to identify each game, rather than the year in which it is held. For example, Polish Bowl I was played in 2006, while Polish Bowl VII played on July 15, 2012, to determine the champion of the 2012 regular season.
Since 2011 (Polish Bowl VI), official name of the Polish Bowl is SuperFinał PLFA, formerly the PLFA Final.
Polish Bowl games
|Game||Date||Winning team||Score||Losing team||Venue||City||Attendance||Ref|
|I||November 12, 2006||Warsaw Eagles||34–6||Pomorze Seahawks||Marymont stadium||Warsaw||1,300|||
|II||October 14, 2007||The Crew Wrocław||18–0||AZS Silesia Miners||Marymont stadium||Warsaw||400|||
|III||October 18, 2008||Warsaw Eagles||26–14||Pomorze Seahawks||Olympic Stadium||Wrocław||1,100|||
|IV||October 17, 2009||AZS Silesia Miners||18–7||The Crew Wrocław||Marymont stadium||Warsaw||1,200|||
|V||July 24, 2010||Devils Wrocław||26–21||The Crew Wrocław||Niskie Łąki stadium||Wrocław||1,200|||
|VI||July 17, 2011||The Crew Wrocław||27–26||Devils Wrocław||Bielawianka stadium||Bielawa||1,500|||
|VII||July 15, 2012||Seahawks Gdynia||52–37||Warsaw Eagles||National Stadium||Warsaw||23,000|||
|VIII||July 14, 2013||Giants Wrocław||29–13||Warsaw Eagles||National Stadium||Warsaw||16,500|||
In the sortable table below, teams are ordered first by number of appearances, then by number of wins, and finally by year of first appearance. In the "Season(s)" column, bold years indicate winning seasons, and italic years indicate games not yet played.
|5||Giants Wrocław||3||2||.600||2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013|
|4||Warsaw Eagles||2||2||.500||2006, 2008, 2012, 2013|
|3||Seahawks Gdynia||1||2||.333||2006, 2008, 2012|
|2||AZS Silesia Miners||1||1||.500||2007, 2009|
|2||Devils Wrocław||1||1||.500||2010, 2011|
The following teams have faced each other more than once in the Polish Bowl:
- Warsaw Eagles and Seahawks Gdynia (former Pomorze Seahawks); game I, III and VII (first two won by Warsaw, third won by Gdynia)
- The Crew Wrocław (now Giants) and Silesia Miners (now Rebels); game II and IV (first won by Wrocław, second won by Silesia)
- The Crew Wrocław (now Giants) and Devils Wrocław; game V and VI (first won by Devils, second by The Crew)
Five of eight Polish Bowls have been played in Warsaw (three at the RKS Marymont stadium and the last two at National Stadium). Two games have been played in Wrocław at the Olympic Stadium and the Niskie Łąki stadium. One game was played in Bielawa at the Bielawianka stadium.
- "Prezentacja logo VI SuperFinału PLFA". pzfa.pl. 22 Apr 2011. Retrieved 20 Jun 2011.
- "Warsaw Eagles Mistrzami Polskiej Ligi Futbolu Amerykańskiego!". pzfa.pl. 2006-11-12. Retrieved 2010-10-29.
- "The Crew na tronie - podsumowanie finału PLFA 2007". pzfa.pl. 2007-11-07. Retrieved 2010-10-29.
- "Podsumowanie Finału PLFA I". pzfa.pl. 2008-10-22. Retrieved 2010-10-29.
- "Udana powtórka - relacja z IV Finału PLFA". pzfa.pl. 2009-10-20. Retrieved 2010-10-29.
- "Statystyki finału: The Crew 7:18 Miners". pzfa.pl. 2009-10-22. Retrieved 2010-10-29.
- "Idealny sezon". pzfa.pl. 2010-07-28. Retrieved 2010-10-29.
- "Finał - statystyki: Devils 26:21 The Crew". pzfa.pl. 2010-07-25. Retrieved 2010-10-29.
- "SuperFinał: Zwycięzca wyłoniony w ostatniej sekundzie!". pzfa.pl. 17 Jul 2011. Retrieved 17 Jul 2011.
- "Seahawks win first national championship". plfa.pl. 17 Jul 2012. Retrieved 17 Jul 2012.
- "SuperFinal returns to the National Stadium in Warsaw!". plfa.pl. 14 Jul 2013. Retrieved 16 Jul 2013.