Polish Sociological Review
|Polish Sociological Review|
|Former name(s)||The Polish Sociological Bulletin|
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Pol. Sociol. Rev.|
|Edited by||Joanna Kurczewska|
|Publisher||Polish Sociological Association (Poland)|
The Polish Sociological Review is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal published by the Polish Sociological Association. It covers diverse areas of sociology, especially social theory, social structure, social change, culture and politics in global perspective. The journal publishes articles in English and Polish.
Abstracting and indexing
The Polish Sociological Review is abstracted and indexed in:
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- CSA Sociological Abstracts
- CSA Linguistics and Language Behaviour Abstracts
- CSA Social Planning/Policy and Development Abstracts
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Sociology". 2011 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2012.
|This sociology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an academic journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This Poland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|