|Look up politics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Politics is the process observed in all human (and many non-human) group interactions by which groups make decisions, including activism on behalf of specific issues or causes.
In the written word, Politics may refer to:
- Politics (Aristotle), a treatise on philosophy
- Politics (novel), a 2003 book by Adam Thirlwell
- "Politics" (poem), by William Butler Yeats
- Politics (journal), published 1944–1949
In film and television, Politics may refer to:
- Politics, a 1931 film by Charles Reisner, starring Marie Dressler
- "Politics" (Stargate SG-1), a1998 episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
- Politics (comedy), a 2004 stand-up show by Ricky Gervais
In music Politics may refer to:
- Politics (Yellowjackets album), a 1988 album
- Politics (Sébastien Tellier album), a 2004 album
- "Politics" (Royce da 5'9" song), a 2005 song
- "Politics" (song), a 2006 song by Korn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Politics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.