From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pollux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Not to be confused with Pollex, the Latin word for "thumb."
Pollux may refer to:
- Kastor und Pollux, a complex of two towers in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Fictional characters
- Pollux Black, a pureblood wizard, grandfather of Sirius Black in the Harry Potter universe
- Pollux, a monster in the online game Granado Espada
- Pollux, a character in the erotic anime series Words Worth
- Pollux (arcade game), an arcade game manufactured by Dooyong in 1991
- Pollux Gamelabs, a Danish game development company.
- The Pollux Engine, a game engine developed by Square-Enix for easy porting between the Wii and Nintendo DS systems, used in both versions of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
- Pollux (mountain), a mountain in the Pennine Alps, in Italy and Switzerland
- Pollux or Polydeuces, one of the Dioscuri; see Castor and Pollux
- Julius Pollux, also known as Ioulios Poludeukes (2nd century A.D), a Greek rhetorician
- Pollux, a South Devon Railway 4-4-0ST steam locomotive of the South Devon Railway Eagle class
- SS Southern Cross (1886), a whaler and exploration ship originally named SS Pollux
- SS Pollux, the name of more than one ship
- USNS Pollux (T-AKR-290), ex-T-AK-290, a vehicle cargo ship in non-commissioned Military Sealift Command service as USNS Pollux (T-AKR-290) from 1981 to 2007, since 2007 maintained by the United States Maritime Administration as part of the Ready Reserve Force
- USS Pollux, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- MS Abel Tasman was known as Pollux in 1994-1995.
- EAS Pollux, a spaceship in the television series Babylon 5
- Pollux, a dog in the French television series Le Manège Enchanté, known as Dougal in the English version, The Magic Roundabout
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.