|Birth name||Polly Paulusma|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano, keyboards|
|Labels||One Little Indian Records|
Polly Paulusma // is an English singer-songwriter. Her first album, Scissors in my Pocket, was largely recorded and produced by herself at her home. A second album, Cosmic Rosy Spine Kites (a virtual anagram of the title of the first album) features the same tracks, four of which were recorded with a string quartet (and without guitars or percussion); the rest at a gig in Manchester, England, where she supported Jamie Cullum. Apart from Jamie Cullum she has also supported other artists on tour including Marianne Faithfull and Coldplay and played at the Glastonbury Festival in 2005.
As well as using computer-based methods to self-produce her first album, Polly and her management have arguably made good use of the internet and contemporary methods of distribution to reach a larger potential audience: signed to One Little Indian Records, two of Polly's tracks ("Over the Hill" and the live version of "She Moves in Secret Ways") were issued as free downloads through Apple's iTunes Store. This has possibly led to greater exposure for a niche artist on a UK-based independent record label than might otherwise have been expected or previously possible. Polly has also used her profile at MySpace.com, her own website, blogs on both websites and a link to a forum on the latter to connect with her fans and keep them up-to-date on her touring and recording plans.
Polly announced on her web site that her daughter Valentine Constance Mae was born on 10 November 2006 (coincidentally Polly's own birthday). Paulusma's third album "Fingers and Thumbs" was released in the June 2007. The cover shoot was done when Polly was 38 weeks pregnant.
Polly and her husband, Mike, live in the thinnest home in London. Located in Battersea, the 7-foot-7-inch-wide (2.31 m) home is where Paulusma recorded her first album "Scissors in my Pocket," as well as the demos for "fingers & thumbs." 
- Scissors in My Pocket (2004)
- Dark Side (2004, single, with B-side)
- Cosmic Rosy Spine Kites (2005, live)
- Fingers & Thumbs (2007)
- fights & numbers (2007, iTunes only)
- Leaves From The Family Tree (2012)
- "Polly Paulusma". www.guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- "Music Biography". www.allmusic.com. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- "No clone of voice". www.telegraph.co.uk. 12 May 2004. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- Through the keyhole: The places we call home - This Britain, UK - Independent.co.uk
- "Discography". www.discogs.com. Retrieved 27 July 2012.