Polskie Radio Program IV
|City of license||Warsaw|
|First air date||2 January 1976|
|Audience share||0.4% (2011, Radio Track)|
|Radio na Wizji|
|Launched||18 January 2011 (officially)|
|Owned by||Polskie Radio|
|UPC Poland||Channel 787|
The Program was started on 2 January 1976 as Polskie Radio Program IV. On 8 October 1994 the station was renamed to Radio Bis. At the beginning, it was a channel for young people, dedicated to sport and science. On 26 May 2008 the station changed its name into Radio Euro, and focused on musical entertainment and sport. On 2 August 2010 the station returned to its original name - Polskie Radio Program IV.
On 18 January 2011, at 11:00 p.m., Polskie Radio Program IV officially started the project Radio na Wizji. It is a television channel, broadcasting as live video feed of the PR4. It's similar project to Italian RTL 102,5 Very Normal People, but the product of Polskie Radio is more advanced.
- "Radio 2011: Duży wzrost Trójki, spory spadek RMF". media2.pl. 10 January 2012.
- Radio na Wizji na k. 157. w nboxach. SAT Kurier. 2011-01-21
- "Rusza radiowa „Czwórka”". Wirtualnemedia.pl. 21 July 2010. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- Antoni Woźniak (19 January 2011). "Startuje Radio na Wizji – nowy produkt Polskiego Radia" (in Polish). FrazPC.pl. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- Polskie Radio Program IV - official website
|This article about media in Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|