From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Poltergeist (film))
Poltergeist may refer to:
- Poltergeist, a troublesome spirit or ghost that manifests itself by moving and influencing objects
- Poltergeist (album), release by Death metal band Deathchain
- Poltergeist (band), a Swiss thrash metal band that played from the late '80's to early '90's
- Poltergeist (comics), fictional character, a mutant in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Poltergeist (computer science), short-lived, typically stateless object used to perform initialization or to invoke methods in another, more permanent class
- Poltergeist (film series), trilogy of horror films produced in the 1980s
- Poltergeist (2014 film), an upcoming remake of the 1982 film
- Poltergeist (roller coaster), steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Texas
- Poltergeist: The Legacy, Canadian/American horror television series which ran from 1996 to 1999
- Regininha Poltergeist, a Brazilian model, performance artist and actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.