From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Polymorphism. (Discuss) Proposed since December 2013.|
Polymorph may refer to:
- Polymorphonuclear leukocyte or granulocyte, a type of white blood cell
- Polymorph, a trade name for the low melting-temperature polymer, Polycaprolactone
- Dreissena polymorpha, the species commonly known as the Zebra mussel
- One of several forms of crystal structure of a material displaying polymorphism (materials science)
- Polymorph (novel), a 1997 novel by Scott Westerfeld
- "Polymorph" (Red Dwarf episode), an episode of the British science-fiction sitcom Red Dwarf
- "Emohawk: Polymorph II", an episode of Red Dwarf
- polymorphs, shape-shifting aliens in Red Dwarf
- A magical spell in many fantasy role-playing games that transforms a target into one of many different creatures for a period of time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.