From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Polyvalent)
|Look up polyvalent or multivalent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In chemistry, polyvalence or multivalence refers to atoms or molecules that exhibit more than one valence (chemistry).
Polyvalence or polyvalent may also refer to:
- Polyvalence (music), the musical use of more than one key simultaneously
- Polyvalent antibody, a group of antibodies that have affinity for various antigens
- Polyvalent logic, a form of many-valued logic or probabilistic logic
- Polyvalent vaccine, a vaccine that can vaccinate a person against more than one strain of a disease
- Sala Polivalentă (disambiguation), various stadiums in Romania commonly translated as Polyvalent Hall
- Snake antivenom that contains neutralizing antibodies against two or more species of snakes
- Bivalence, principle in logic that every declaration is either true or false
- Divalent, ion or molecule that can form two chemical bonds
- Monovalent (disambiguation)
- Valence (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polyvalence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.