From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pomegranate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pomegranate is a fruit-bearing shrub or tree.
Pomegranate may also refer to:
- Pomegranate (album), a 2008 album by Astronautalis
- Pomegranate (phone), a fictional mobile phone created on behalf of the Government of Nova Scotia
- Pomegranate, California, U.S., a former settlement and mining camp
- Pomegranates (band), an American indie rock band
- The Pomegranate (journal), an academic journal covering the field of Pagan studies
- Pomegranate (publisher), a California based art book and print publisher
- Pomegranate Press, a vanity press run by Kathryn Leigh Scott
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.