From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pompadour (French pronunciation: [pɔ̃.pa.duːʁ]) can refer to:
- Arnac-Pompadour, often simply called Pompadour a commune of the Corrèze département of France, former marquisate, famous for its Château and its National Stud
- Madame de Pompadour (1721-1764), Jeanne-Antoinette Poisson, Marquise de Pompadour, mistress of King Louis XV
- Pompadour (hairstyle), a combed hairstyle for women that takes its name from Madame de Pompadour
- pompadour fish, also called 'Discus', genus Symphysodon, in the family Cichlidae
In France 'Pompadour' has two more meanings:
- fr:carrefour Pompadour a crossroads in the Val-de-Marne
- fr:Pompadour (pomme de terre) a variety of potato
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.