From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pompe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pompe may refer to:
- Annelie Pompe (born 1980), an adventurer and athlete from Mölndal, Sweden
- Calliotropis pompe, a species of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Calliotropidae
- J. L. C. Pompe van Meerdervoort (1829–1908), a Dutch physician based in Nagasaki, Japan
- Johann Pompe (1901–1945), a Dutch pathologist
- Glycogen storage disease type II, also called Pompe disease
- Rue de la Pompe, a street in Paris, France, which was named after the pump which served water to the castle of Muette
- Rue de la Pompe (Paris Métro), a station on line 9 of the Paris Métro, named after the Rue de la Pompe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pompe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.