From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pompeii is a ruined Roman city near modern Naples in the Italian region of Campania.
Pompeii, Pompei or Pompeji may also refer to:
- Pompei, a modern Italian city near the ruins of the Roman city
- Pompeii, Michigan, an unincorporated community in Fulton County, Michigan, U.S.
Literature, film and television
- Pompeii (novel), a 2003 novel by Robert Harris, or the cancelled film adaptation
- Pompeii (2014 film), an American action-adventure film by Paul W. S. Anderson
- Pompeii: The Last Day, a 2003 UK television docudrama
- Pompeii (band), an American indie rock band
- Pompeii (album), a 1977 album by Triumvirat
- Pompeii EP, a 2007 EP by Beirut
- "Pompeii" (Bastille song), a 2013 song by British band Bastille
- "Pompeii", a song by E.S. Posthumus
- "Pompeii", a song by Sleater-Kinney from All Hands on the Bad One
- Pompei: The Legend of Vesuvius, a 2000 historical adventure video game
- Pompeii worm, a species of deep-sea worm
- SS Pompeji, a Second World War German merchant ship
- Pompeii, a version of the Ancient Roman Gladius sword
- Pompeia (disambiguation)
- Pompeianus (disambiguation)
- Pompeius (disambiguation)
- Pompey (disambiguation)
- Pompee (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.