From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pong or pong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pong is a 1972 video game created by video game pioneer Al Alcorn.
Pong can also refer to:
- Pong, British slang for odour, especially unpleasant
- Amphoe Pong, a district in Phayao Province, northern Thailand
- Beer pong, Beer pong (paddles) or Dartmouth pong, different variations of drinking games played on a ping-pong table
- Pong, in computer networking jargon, a response to a ping
- Ban Pong (commune) (also simply called Pong), a commune in Cambodia
- Ban Pong (also simply called Pong), a village in Ban Pong (commune)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.