From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pong or pong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pong is a 1972 video game created by video game pioneer Al Alcorn.
Pong may also refer to:
- Pong, in computer networking jargon, a response to a ping
- Amphoe Pong, a district in Phayao Province, northern Thailand
- Ban Pong (commune) (also simply called Pong), a commune in Cambodia
- Ban Pong (also simply called Pong), a village in Ban Pong (commune)
- Kingdom of Pong an ancient kingdom in modern-day Burma that existed from the first to the eleventh centuries
- Pong, British slang for odour, especially unpleasant
- Beer pong and Beer pong (paddles) (also known as Dartmouth pong), different variations of drinking games played on a ping-pong table
- Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak (born 1978), Thai actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.