From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ponor is a natural surface opening in karst limestone landscapes.
It may also mean:
- Ponor, Alba, a commune in Romania
- Ponor, a village in Pui Commune, Hunedoara County, Romania
- Ponor, Sofia Province, a hamlet near Kostinbrod, Sofia Province, Bulgaria
- Ponor (mountain), part of the Balkan Mountains in Bulgaria
- Ponor (Knjaževac), a village in Serbia
- Ponor (Pale), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Cătălina Ponor (b. 1987), a Romanian gymnast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.