From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Pons may refer to:
- Pons (or pons Varolii), a knob on the brain stem
- Pons, Charente-Maritime, a commune in France
- Pons, a gossamer-winged butterfly taxon now considered a junior synonym of Penaincisalia
- Lily Pons, soprano opera singer
- Juan Pons, opera singer
- Pons de Capduelh, troubadour
- Pons of Toulouse, Count of Toulouse
- Pons of Tripoli, Count of Tripoli
- Sito Pons, a former Grand Prix motorcycle road racer and a team owner.
- Stanley Pons, an electrochemist best known for his work with Martin Fleischmann on cold fusion
- Xavier Pons, a rally driver
- Pons Maar, an American actor, artist, and puppeteer
- Fictional characters
- Solar Pons, a pastiche of Sherlock Holmes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.