From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pontiac may refer to:
- Pontiac (person), a war leader of the Ottawa tribe during Pontiac's War
- Pontiac, the General Motors automobile brand
- Pontiac, Quebec, a municipality
- Pontiac Regional County Municipality, Quebec, an administrative division
- Pontiac (electoral district), a Quebec federal electoral district
- Pontiac (provincial electoral district), a Quebec provincial electoral district
- United States
- "Pontiac fever", a less severe form of legionellosis
- Pontiac (album), a 1987 album by Lyle Lovett
- Pontiac Mills, built in 1863 and listed on the NRHP
- Red Pontiac potato, a variety of potato
- USS Pontiac (disambiguation), name of several US marine ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pontiac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.