From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015)|
- Pontifical Biblical Commission, 30 October 1902 by Pope Leo XIII.
- Pontifical Commission Ecclesia Dei, 2 July 1988 by Pope John Paul II.
- Pontifical Commission for Latin America, 19 April 1958 by Pius XII.
- Pontifical Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews, established 22 October 1974.
- Pontifical Commission for the Cultural Heritage of the Church, 1988 by Pope John Paul II.
- Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors, 22 March 2014 Pope Francis.
- Pontifical Commission for Vatican City State, 1939 by Pius XII.
- Pontifical Commission of Sacred Archaeology, 6 January 1852 by Pope Pius IX.
- "Relations with the Jews (1975)". Vatican official website. The Holy See. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
|This Vatican City–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Roman Catholicism–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|