Punkunnam railway station
Indian Railway Station
|Address||Punkunnam, Thrissur, Kerala|
|Line(s)||Shoranur-Cochin Harbour section|
|Bicycle facilities||Not Available|
|Baggage check||Not Available|
|Owned by||Ministry of Railways, Indian Railways|
|Fare zone||Southern Railway Zone (India)|
|Formerly||Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway|
|Waiting Room and Refreshment
Punkunnam Railway Station (Malayalam: പൂന്കുനം റെയിൽവേ സ്റ്റേഷൻ) (Station Code: PNQ) falls between Thrissur Railway Station and Mulankunnathukavu Railway Station in the busy Shoranur-Cochin Harbour section. Punkunnam Railway Station is operated by the Chennai-headquartered Southern Railways of the Indian Railways. The station is used as suburb station of Thrissur Railway Station. All passenger trains and a few long-distance express trains stop here.
- Ollur Railway Station
- Chalakudi Railway Station
- Guruvayur Railway Station
- Wadakkanchery Railway Station
- Mulankunnathukavu Railway Station
- Thrissur Railway Passengers’ Association
- "Temporary stoppage for trains at Punkunnam station". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 2010-04-24. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
- "On a Push-Pull to Kochi". The Hindu. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- "Permanent helipad in Guruvayur". Chennai, India: The Hindu. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Punkunnam railway station.|