From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poop or pooped in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poop may refer to:
- Feces, waste product from an animal's or a human's digestive tract expelled through the anus, including synonyms crap and shit
- Stern, the rear or aft part of a ship or boat
- Poop (constellation) or Puppis, a constellation in the southern sky
- Pooped, to be fatigued
- Propane Oxygen, Oxygen Propane (mnemonic for safe order for turning on/off a blowtorch (UK) / oxy-gas torch: see oxyacetylene)
- Aspect-oriented programming, "Post Object-Oriented Programming"
- Perl Object-Oriented Persistence, a term relating to the Perl programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.