From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Poot may refer to:
|Look up poot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Eduardo Avelino Magaña Poot (born 1984), Mexican archer
- Marcel Poot (1901–88), Belgian classical music composer
- Poot! (comics), a British adult comic
- Poot Carr, a fictional character on the HBO drama The Wire
- Slang for flatulence
- A pet in My Teacher is an Alien
- Pootie Poot, George W. Bush's nickname for Vladimir Putin
- To aspirate, from the entomological term pooter (aspirator)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.