PopMart: Live from Mexico City is a concert video release by rock band U2 from their PopMart Tour. Recorded on 3 December 1997 at Foro Sol on the band's featured stop in Mexico City, Mexico, it was released on VHS and Video CD in November 1998, and was re-released in September 2007 on DVD. It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Long Form Music Video in 2000. Selected songs from the release were featured on the 2000 live album, Hasta la Vista Baby! U2 Live from Mexico City.
The show opens with the non-dance version of "Mofo," and contains standard PopMart setlist inclusions. Bono forgets some of the lyrics of "Desire" during the acoustic set. While minor edits were made before release (such as Bono telling a fan to turn his laser pointer off at the end of "New Year's Day") this is the only U2 home video to date to contain a concert's complete setlist. Selected tracks from this performance were later released on the 2000 exclusive fan club-only live album, Hasta la Vista Baby!
Track listing 
- "Pop Muzik"
- "I Will Follow"
- "Even Better Than the Real Thing"
- "Last Night on Earth"
- "Until the End of the World"
- "New Year's Day"
- "Pride (In the Name of Love)"
- "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- "All I Want Is You"
- "Staring at the Sun"
- "Sunday Bloody Sunday"
- "Bullet the Blue Sky"
- "Where the Streets Have No Name"
- "Lemon (Perfecto Mix)"
- "If You Wear That Velvet Dress"
- "With or Without You"
- "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me"
- "Mysterious Ways"
- "Wake Up Dead Man"
"Pop Muzik" and "Lemon (Perfecto Mix)" are pre-recorded and played as the band makes its grand entrances through the audience at the beginning of the show and via mirrorball lemon for the first encore.
All songs were written by U2, except for "Pop Muzik," which was written by M's Robin Scott.
DVD release 
PopMart: Live from Mexico City was one of the first titles slated for release in the DVD format and previews for it appeared on PolyGram DVDs of the time. PolyGram quietly cancelled the release. In July 2007 Universal Music announced a September 2007 DVD release, under the Island Records label. The DVD was released in one and two-disc editions, similar to the preceding DVD release of Zoo TV: Live from Sydney. Both editions feature the concert in its original 4:3 aspect ratio, remixed with Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1, and PCM Stereo audio. The two-disc format features the following bonus features on disc two:
- Bonus Tracks
- "Please," "Where the Streets Have No Name," "Discothèque" and "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" — taken live from Feyenoord Stadium, Rotterdam, 18 July 1997
- "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me," "Mysterious Ways" and "One" — taken live from Commonwealth Stadium, Edmonton, 14 June 1997
- Bonus Music Videos
- "Staring at the Sun" (Miami Version)
Directed by Morleigh Steinberg
- "Last Night on Earth - First Night in Hell" (Remix Version)
Directed by John Bland
- Lemon For Sale
- The Road To Sarajevo
- A Tour of the Tour
- Last Night on Earth - One Day in Kansas
- PopMart Tour Visuals Montage
Curated by Catherine Owens
- Easter egg (a video showing Dublin docklands).
Guitar equipment 
Album release 
Selections from the Mexico City concert were released on the live album Hasta la Vista Baby! U2 Live from Mexico City. The album was and released exclusively to members of U2's fan club magazine, Propaganda, in 2000. It features 14 songs from the band's 25-song performance.
Track listing 
All songs written and composed by U2, except "Pop Muzik" which was written and recorded by M..