From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pope Stephen (disambiguation))
Pope Stephen may refer to:
- Pope Stephen I (died 257), Bishop of Rome from 254–257
- Pope-elect Stephen (died 752), elected Pope but died before being ordained
- Pope Stephen II (died 757), pope from 752–757
- Pope Stephen III (720–772), pope from 768–772
- Pope Stephen IV (died 817), pope from 816–817
- Pope Stephen V (died 891), pope from 885–891
- Pope Stephen VI (died 897), pope from 896–897
- Pope Stephen VII (died 931), pope from 929–931
- Pope Stephen VIII (died 942), German, pope from 939–942
- Pope Stephen IX (c. 1020–1058), pope from 1057–1058
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pope Stephen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.