|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (March 2013)|
Popehat is a law blog established in 2005. The primary blogger, Ken White, blogs about law, scams, and freedom of expression on the internet.
The blog came to widespread attention when it documented The Oatmeal and FunnyJunk legal dispute involving Charles Carreon. It has also covered Swatting, IsAnybodyDown?, Prenda Law, Scam letters and SLAPP issues. The blog sometimes helps arrange pro bono counsel for affected bloggers (the "Popehat Signal") including PZ Myers. 
- "About Popehat". Popehat. Retrieved 2013-11-03.
- Last word for now
- "6th Annual ABA Journal Blawg 100". Abajournal.com. 2012-12-01. Retrieved 2013-11-03.
- "Why I Blog Anonymously, And Why It's OK: Ed Whelan of NRO Outs Blogger Publius of Obsidian Wings". Popehat. Retrieved 2013-11-03.
- O'Keefe, Kevin (2011-12-30). "Popehat unmasked : For a good cause". Kevin.lexblog.com. Retrieved 2013-11-03.
- "IAmA Federal Criminal Defense Attorney And Former Federal Prosecutor - Ask Me (Almost) Anything! : IAmA". Reddit.com. 2013-03-20. Retrieved 2013-11-03.
- "Kenneth White". Brownwhitelaw.com. Retrieved 2013-11-03.