From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up popinjay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Popinjay may refer to:
- Old-fashioned term for a parrot (cf. German Papagei)
- A dandy or foppish person
- Popinjay (sport), a shooting sport that can be performed with either rifles or archery equipment
- Popinjay, Stibochiona nicea, a species of butterfly
- Popinjay (Wild Cards), a Wild Cards character
- Popinjays, a British indie pop band
- Corporal Popinjay, a Catch-22 character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popinjay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.