From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poplar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A poplar is a type of tree in the genus Populus.
Poplar may also refer to:
- Liriodendron tulipifera, also known as "yellow poplar" or "tulip poplar"
- Poplar, Ontario, a community in the township of Burpee and Mills
- United Kingdom
- Poplar, London
- Metropolitan Borough of Poplar (1900–1965)
- Poplar DLR station
- Poplar and Limehouse (UK Parliament constituency)
- Poplar Walk, Christ Church Meadow, Oxford
- United States
- Poplar, California
- Poplar, Minnesota
- Poplar, Montana
- Poplar, North Carolina in Mitchell County, North Carolina
- Poplar, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Poplar, Wisconsin
- Poplar (company), a Japanese publishing firm
- Poplar Taneshima, a main character from the Working!! manga and anime series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.