From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|IATA: TAT – ICAO: LZTT
|Elevation AMSL||2,356 ft / 718 m|
Facilities in the airport terminal include a snack bar, car rental desk, travel office and currency exchange.
Airlines and destinations
|Aeroflot||Seasonal charter: Moscow-Sheremetyevo|
|Bulgarian Air Charter||Seasonal charter: Bourgas|
|Estonian Air||Seasonal charter: Tallinn|
|Eurolot||Seasonal: Warsaw-Chopin, Gdańsk|
|Polet Airlines||Seasonal charter: Moscow-Domodedovo|
|Travel Service Airlines||Seasonal charter: Bourgas|
|Wind Rose Aviation||Seasonal charter: Kiev-Boryspil|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Letisko Poprad-Tatry.|
- Poprad-Tatry Airport (official site, English version)
- Airport information for LZTT at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for LZTT at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for LZTT at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for TAT at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a Slovak building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Slovakia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|