From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pop star is a celebrity who is a musician associated with pop music.
It may also refer to:
- Popstar (film), a 2005 direct-to-video film
- Popstars, a popular music competition in UK and various countries
Countries where Popstars series have been broadcast include:
- Popstars (UK), British series
- Popstars: The Rivals, British series
- Popstars Live, Australian series
- Popstars (Brazil), above series held in Brazil
- Popstars (France), above series held in France
- Popstars (Germany), above series held in Germany
- Popstars (Mexico), above series held in Mexico
- Popstars (Netherlands), above series held in the Netherlands
- Popstars (Portugal), above series held in Portugal
- "Pop Star", a 2005 single by Ken Hirai
- Popstar: A Dream Come True, the debut album of Sarah Geronimo
- Popstars (Hear'Say album)
- Popstars (Lollipop album), a 2001 album by Lollipop
- Popstars, a 2002 album by French band Whatfor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.