From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up populist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Populist may refer to:
- A supporter of Populism, a political philosophy urging social and political system change that favors "the people" over "the elites", or favors the common people over the rich and wealthy business owners
- Populist Caucus, a Democratic Congressional caucus founded by Bruce Braley of Iowa
- Populist Party (United States), an alternate name of the People's Party, a major political party in the United States in the late 19th century
- The Progressive Populist, a newspaper founded in 1995 based in Storm Lake, Iowa
- For other groups using the label populist in the United States, see "Populist Party" label in 1970s, 1984, 2004
- For other groups worldwide, see Populist Party (disambiguation)
- Narodnik, a trend of agrarian socialism in late Tsarist Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.