Populist Party may refer to:
- Croatian Popular Party, a Croatian right-wing party also known as Croatian Populist Party
- French Populist Party, a nationalist and eurosceptic organization in France.
- Λαїκό Κομμα, Laiko Komma or Laikon Komma, a conservative-monarchist early 20th century Greek party, whose name is translated both as People's Party and Populist Party.
- Indonesian National Populist Fortress Party, a current Indonesian populist party supportive of Pancasila ideology.
The Narodnik movement in late Tsarist Russia, whose name can be translated as "Populist" and whose ideology has been referenced as "Populism", in scholarly literature. Its main organizations included the Narodnaya Volya, Socialist Revolutionary Party, Popular Socialists (Russia), Right Social Revolutionaries, Left Socialist-Revolutionaries and others.
The conservative Partido Popular in Spain.
- Halkçı Parti, a former kemalist socialist Turkish party translated both as People's Party and as Populist Party.
- Social Democratic Populist Party, a former kemalist social democratic Turkish party.
- People's Party (United States) (1887-1908), a radical agrarian-oriented American political party commonly called "the Populists."
- People's Party (United States, 1971) (1973–1976), sometimes also called Populist Party; inspired by the People's Party of the 1887-1908 period.
- Populist Party (United States, 1984) (1984–1996), a far-right political party.
- American Populist Party (2009-2010), a libertarian constitutionalist party.
- Populist Democratic Viking Party, a tiny personalised conservative farmer-labor third party centered in Florida which contested the 2004 United States presidential election.
- Populist Party of Georgia/People's Party of Georgia, the Georgia chapter of the 19th and early 20th century American Populist Party.
- Populist Party of Maryland, a vehicle for the Ralph Nader presidential campaign of 2004, still extant as the Independent Party of Maryland since 2008.
- Vietnam Populist Party, a current pro-democracy party in Vietnam, called For The Vietnamese People Party by the state media.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.