From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pork is a meat from pigs.
Pork can also refer to:
- Pork (band), Argentine post-grunge band
- PORK (magazine), a music magazine
- Pork Peninsula, a cape in Nunavut, Canada
- Pork Recordings, an electronic music label
- Pork barrel, in American political slang: federal politics dealing with funding of local projects with little or no national significance
- Sexual intercourse (slang)
- HMS Pork, nickname for front half of HMS Porcupine (G93) while she was in two parts in 1943
- Pork, a novel by Cris Freddi
- Porc, the Hungarian name for Porţ village, Marca Commune, Sălaj County, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.