Port of Spain International Waterfront Centre
The Port of Spain International Waterfront Centre is a construction project aimed at revitalizing and transforming the waterfront of the capital-city Port of Spain located in Trinidad and Tobago. The project is a part of the overall Vision 2020, a government policy attempting to take Trinidad and Tobago to developed country status by 2020.
The master plan involves constructing two 26-story office towers, a 22-story Hyatt Regency Hotel, and the Caribbean region’s largest conference centre. The 19-story Renaissance towers are also included in the waterfront project. It was completed in 2009.
The location of the complex is #1 Wrightson Road, Port of Spain.
- Hyatt Trinidad & Tobago - at Port of Spain
- Vision2020 - Infrastructure and Environment
- Urban Development Corporation Of Trinidad And Tobago - The Port of Spain International Waterfront Centre
- FirstCaribbean closes US$375 million financing for waterfront development in Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Trinidad & Tobago going all out to attract more tourists