From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up portability in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portability may refer to:
- Portability (social security), the portability of social security benefits
- Porting, the ability of a computer program to be ported from one system to another in computer science
- Software portability, the portability of a piece of software to multiple platforms
- Telephone number portability (disambiguation) keeping one telephone number while switching one's account to another telephony provider
- Portlet, user interface software components that are managed and displayed in a web portal
- Portability of the estate tax exclusion amount regarding Estate tax in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.