Portal:Complementary and Alternative Medicine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Introduction | Topics | Selected article | Selected picture | Contemporary Use of CAM | Quotes | | Did you know?
Selected Biography | Things you can do | WikiProjects | Categories | Related portals | Wikimedia
- O’Connor BB, Calabrese C, Cardeña E, Eisenberg D, Fincher J, Hufford DJ, Jonas WB, Kaptchuk T, Martin SC, Scott AW, Zhang X (Panel on Definition and Description, CAM Research Methodology Conference, April 1995). (1997). "Defining and describing complementary and alternative medicine.". Alternative Therapies 3 (2): 49–57.
- "What is Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)?". Retrieved 2006-07-11.
- Kamerow D. (2007). "Wham, bam, thank you CAM.". Brit Med J 335: 647. doi:10.1136/bmj.39349.437442.43.
- Snyderman, R.; Weil, A. T. (2002-02-25). Integrative Medicine: Bringing Medicine Back To Its Roots. Archives of Internal Medicine. Retrieved 2006-07-11. PMID 11863470
- "J. H. Kellogg Dies; Health Expert, 91.". New York Times. December 16, 1943. Retrieved 2007-10-31. "Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, surgeon, health authority, developer of the Battle Creek Sanitarium and founder of the food business which later became the W. K. Kellogg Company, died here last night at the age of 91, nine years short of the century goal which he had set for himself."