Portal:Complementary and Alternative Medicine/Nominate/Selected article
On this page you can suggest articles for display in the "Selected article" box on Portal:Complementary and Alternative Medicine, and discuss them. This should be an easy way for more people to get involved in the Complementary and Alternative Medicine portal. Please don't hesitate to join in this portal (anyone can!).
Finding selected article candidates
Look for an article on the English Wikipedia that is related to Complementary and Alternative Medicine that you think is very good and would be suitable for use as the selected article. This article doesn't necessarily need to be a Wikipedia Featured Article or a Wikipedia Good Article, but these articles are generally preferred for use as the selected article (you can use those links to look them up). For arguments that can be used to suggest nominations, you could be inspired by the Featured Article criteria.
- Click on the "Edit"-button for the "Current nominations" section.
- At the top of this page (above the other candidates) create a third-level header with the articles title and a wikilink to it, like this: === [[ARTICLE NAME]] ===
- Below this new line, add your reasons for nominating the article and then sign your nomination with ~~~~.
Supporting and objecting
- If you approve of an article, write "Support" below the reason why this article was nominated, followed by your reasons for supporting it.
- A nomination is considered a vote in support, so nominators don't need to add another vote to their nominations.
- If you oppose a nomination, write "Oppose" below the list of supports, followed by the reasons for your objection. Where possible, objections should provide a specific rationale that can be addressed.
- To withdraw an objection, strike it out (with <s>...</s>) rather than removing it.
As articles are selected, they will be added this pages More articles.
Add nominations below: