From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Portalegre may refer to:
- Portalegre Municipality, Portugal, a municipality in Portalegre District, Portugal.
- Portalegre District, a district in Portugal.
- Portalegre wine, a Portuguese wine region centered on the Portalegre.
- Portalegre Football Association, a district governing body for the all football competitions in the Portuguese district of Portalegre.
- Portalegre Castle, a Portuguese castle in Portalegre.
- Count of Portalegre, was a Portuguese title of nobility.
- Portalegre, Rio Grande do Norte, a municipality in the state of Rio Grande do Norte in the Northeast region of Brazil.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portalegre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.