From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Portalegre may refer to:
- Portalegre, Portugal, a municipality in Portalegre District, Portugal.
- Portalegre District, a district in Portugal.
- Portalegre wine, a Portuguese wine region centered around the Portalegre.
- Portalegre Football Association, a district governing body for the all football competitions in the Portuguese district of Portalegre.
- Portalegre, Rio Grande do Norte, a municipality in the state of Rio Grande do Norte in the Northeast region of Brazil.
- Portalegre Castle, a Portuguese castle in Portalegre.
- Count of Portalegre, was a Portuguese title of nobility.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.