From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up portfolio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portfolio may refer to:
- Portfolio (briefcase), a type of briefcase
- Portfolio (finance), a collection of assets held by an institution or a private individual
- Artist's portfolio, a sample of an artist's work or a case used to display artwork, photographs etc.
- Career portfolio, an organized presentation of an individual's education, work samples, and skills
- Electronic portfolio, a collection of electronic documents
- IT Portfolio, in IT portfolio management, the portfolio of large classes of items of enterprise Information Technology
- Patent portfolio, a collection of patents owned by a single entity
- Project Portfolio, in Project portfolio management, the portfolio of projects in an organization
- Ministry (government department), the post and responsibilities of a head of a government department
- Portfolio Magazine, a fine arts magazine published from 1979 to 1983
- Portfolio (Grace Jones album)
- Portfolio (Yolandita Monge album)
- Portfolio.com, a business magazine
- Portfolio: An Intercontinental Quarterly, a cross-disciplinary literary journal published between 1945 and 1947
- Alexey Brodovitch's 1949 graphic design magazine Portfolio
- Almerindo Portfolio (1877–1966), Businessman, New York City Treasurer
- B.C.G. Analysis
- Port Folio (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Portfolio"
- Minister without portfolio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.