From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ports is the plural of port. It may refer to:
- Ports, Indre-et-Loire, a commune in France
- Ports (comarca), a comarca in the Land of Valencia
- Ports de Tortosa-Beseit, a mountain massif at the NE end of the Iberian System
- Ports Authority F.C., a Sierra Leonean professional football club
- Ports collection, part of the package management infrastructure of modern BSD-derived operating systems
- Ports 1961, a fashion brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.